Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Table for three (and a half)

Hi all - long time, no see!
Sorry I've been gone a while; I've been busy living life and experiencing all it's little ups and downs.
However now I'm back, and I thought I'd show you some new snaps from Apartment 107.

Last weekend I bought a new chair for my dining table.
Before I used it as my working space, but I got a little tired of that. In stead I "switched it back" to a dining area,
and therefore I wanted a new chair for it. Luckily it was on sale, so I got it cheap - the bitch was getting it home on my bike, haha.
However, now it's here and it's lovely - by the way, it's the white one.

Anyway, this was a quick post, but I hope the pictures makes up for it.
I'll try to do better with the whole blogging thing, but there's just so much to do these days.
However, hope I'll see you again soon.

Ciao for now 




No comments:

Post a Comment