Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What's in my bag?

Hello all!
Well, I'm once again back in my beloved apartment 107, and oh what a difference a week does!
Not only has it been absolutely wonderful with a little vacation time,
but I now find myself full of energy and ready for new adventures.
Another wonderful thing is the weather. It finally looks like Spring is here to stay; small flowers are growing,
the weather is warmer and most important of all: The sun is shining like crazy! Ah, how sweet life is ☼

Oh well, I'm rambling on.
Inspired my my great mood, I thought I'd do a little something else today.
I always like when other bloggers do a "what's in my bag" post,
and since I've given myself the present of a new every-day clutch, I thought: Why not show it off a little?
I won't deny, I like getting fun facts about the bloggers I follow, so now here's your chance to have a a peek at my private things. Of course, these are the things I always carry around - I've chosen to remove all of my old receipts, candy wrappers and other not-so-lovely things I carry around.
Well, let's just have a little looksie, shall we?


I always have both my glasses and my sunglasses on me. 
I use sunnies every day, all year 'round - rain, shine or snow. 
And as for my glasses, well, I need them to read, so they're essential as well.

Then I have a few hairbands with me, 
and of course my trusted organic lip balm and my nude lipstick from the Kate Moss range from Rimmel.

Unfortunately I'm a smoker and have been so for years. Disgusting habit, I know, but hard to get rid of. 
But just because cigarettes aren't the best, doesn't mean you can't keep 'em together in a nice case. 
And of course my Zippo, which I got almost 8 years ago. 

Mints, of course, are important - these are in a funny metal case from the Swedish shop Lagerhaus. 
Hand sanitiser is very important to me, as I am a bit of a germaphobe. 
And then of course, I always always always have my headphones and my small cat-ears wallet on me.

And then, of course, there's the glue that holds it all together: The bag! This little cutie is from Asos, and you can find it here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment