Saturday, January 4, 2014

Tour of my teeny tiny bathroom

Well, hello to a beautiful and sunny Saturday here in DK, and hello to all of you!

It's not that often I show you my own home, but today I thought I'd give you a teeny tour of my tiny bathroom. I did a similar thing with my kitchen a long time ago, but it's changed a bit out there as well, so I'll give you a tour of that another time.
Well anyway, the thing that brought this post on was actually my cleaning obsession.
Today I woke up early and I just felt like I needed a morning project. So I decided to clean the bathroom, but that quickly turned into a "raid." I decided to finally de-clutter out there, which has been a long time coming.

As you can see, there's not much room out there, so to the naked eye, it doesn't seem like there's much to de-clutter. However, right outside my bathroom door I have a tall closet in which I keep bathroom related odds and ends, plus I have some bathroom trolleys under the sink which needed a little de-cluttering as well.
It was a nice project; it took two hours, three trash bags and a lot of choices (in the sense that I am a bit of a collector, so I have a hard time throwing things out), but now it's finally nice and tidy out there.

As I've said many many many times before, I live in a small studio apartment. It's old, dingy and small, the kitchen is teeny, the bathroom is tiny, I sleep on a sofa bed - but oh how I love this apartment! It's my little kingdom, and even though I'd like to make a lot of changes, I do love this place and wouldn't trade it for anything!

Well, that's it for me today. I have a Danish paper due, however I find myself drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes instead, browsing cool 60's inspired clothes on the internet. Oh well, it is, after all, Saturday!
You all have a lovely day - go out and enjoy the sunshine, and remember to be oh-so-happy that it's finally weekend 







No comments:

Post a Comment