Tuesday, January 14, 2014

In this case, I love the case

Hello and happy Tuesday to you all!

Tuesday is a lovely day - mainly cause it's my day off.
Today, however, I have even more reason to smile. I just god a parcel in the mail,
and in it was my two new cases for my iPhone and iPad mini.
I actually ordered them a couple of weeks back, but since they were shipped from Thailand, it took a little while.
However, they are totally worth the wait! It's no secret that I do love black and white stripes - they're everywhere in apartment 107. And since it was time for new cases anyway, I thought I'd match them up with my home interior. And oh how lovely they look!

Well, that's all from me today.
Have the happiest of days - and remember to smile and be happy 




If you're interested in getting a new case too, I suggest to stop by rabbitsmile's Etsy page - that's where I've ordered all of my cases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment