Thursday, December 19, 2013

Life Lately. & a Country styled Christmas

Goodevening dear Internet friends.
I'm posting a little late today - actually, I forgot all about it, since I've spent the day reading interior design magazines, re-docorating a little and watching the Sex & The City movies.
It had to be done today; first of all, inspiration struck and then I couldn't leave it for later. Because tomorrow I'm finally going back to the lovely old Swedish house of ours. I'm spending Christmas there with my folks, and since it's been a while since I've been up there, I'm really looking forward to go.
I've only been away from school for a week now, and already I'm bored to tears. So I'm exited that something is finally happening tomorrow - oh and of course, that Christmas is only a couple of days away.
Anyway, in "celebration" of me leaving tomorrow, I thought it would be kind of fitting to show you this lovely Christmas country home - and of course it's Swedish...

... Very merry Decemberday to you 







No comments:

Post a Comment