Friday, December 6, 2013

Life Lately. and a Winter Wonderland

Hello on such a stormy, grey and cold day here in DK.
Yes, a storm has - once again - been raging over Denmark since yesterday, and it's almost impossible to venture out and do stuff in the great big world. So alas, I'm home - and a little bit ill, as a matter of fact. But ah, it's slowly retrieving and I'm feeling better today.
However, I'm really sad that we haven't gotten any snow - at least not in Roskilde. My Christmas spirit can never be killed, but I do miss the snow - a lot! It would be so much more Christmassy with snow everywhere, but what can you do?

Well, I'll tell you! You can have a look at these wonderful pictures and dream of snow. Because, after all, it's that time of year where you ought to be jolly and happy, find your skates, make a snowman, get into a merry snowball fight, bake cookies, drink hot chocolate, decorate a tree, watch movies and curl up by the fire. Yes, Christmas is upon us, and what a happy time it is!

From me (and the lovely people over at IKEA's Livet Hemma blog) to you; here are some fantastic pictures of a Winter wonderland.

Happy Christmas, merry December day and all that jingle ♡





No comments:

Post a Comment