Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Oh so cosy

Goodevening, how was your day? Mine was just a-ok; this morning I got a haircut in Åseda, and the rest of the day was spent with eeeeeeendless amounts of homework - phew! Luckily I just finished for today, so now it's time for a little bit of blogging.
Today I want to show you this lovely and cosy Swedish home. Everybody has different opinions on what is "cosy" - to me, cosiness is snuggling up on the couch with a good cuppa tea and perhaps a good book or a magazine or two. But this lovely Swedish home is - in my opinion - very cosy too. You can never go wrong with white walls and wooden floors, and I do love the nice and calming earth tones and natural materials.
Have the most perfect day today - or at least, what's left of it 









No comments:

Post a Comment