Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Terrific Tuesday

Today is my day off, and right now I should be hard at work on an essay for my Danish class. In stead, I'm relaxing on the couch with a cuppa cappuccino, which I'm drinking from my new Normann Copenhagen cup.
A couple of weeks back I bought some Normann Copenhagen cups from Bahne (a Danish home decor store), which I have been using as plant pots for my small Succulents. I didn't quite have enough though, so a couple of hours ago, I found myself back in home decor heaven. I ended up buying 4 more cups, but I also "accidentally" bought some new silver candlesticks.




Looks lovely, right? Here's how they look in my apartment:




I had one cup left, so now that one is officially my new cappuccino cup.
Have an absolutely fantastic Tuesday evening, I'll see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment