Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Summary

Phew, time goes by so fast these days, it's kinda hard to keep track on things that happened this week.
Well anyway, last week's Sunday Summary was very late - as in two days late - but since then I took some time off on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to recover from an amazing weekend in Sweden with Maria  and to get ready for school.

And yes, school started Thursday. It was actually a little weird, because normally I'm always a little jittery before school starts, but this year I was very calm and a-ok... Which was awesome!
I got up Thursday morning, took my sweet time to take a shower, put on makeup, eat some breakfast and so on. The I drove off to the school, where my very first class this year was Danish.
My classmates seem alright; there's already a couple of people I feel I can talk to - so that's great! However my teacher is absolutely fantastic! She's so amazing; just the perfect combination of funny, witty and stern.
I also had a Danish class on Friday as well - at 8 o'clock in the morning - phew, that one was hard to gear up for, but luckily it wasn't bad at all, and at 12 o'clock my weekend started.

And well, this weekend has just been exactly like a weekend should be; walking around in wollen socks, no pants on and endless cups of coffee. And I've been Skyping with Kasper a whole lot, plus I've watched a lot of great movies. Unfortunately today I got up way too late, and actually that's the reason this Sunday Summary is a little short. I promise to make it better next week - but for now, I have what seems like endless amounts of homework, already stacking up...

... so I guess I'd better get to it.
You all have a fantastic Sunday,
and I'll see you when I see you


No comments:

Post a Comment