Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Summary

Ah yes, already Sunday again.
Not a whole lot has happened here on the blog this past week, but as you know I'm currently having my finals. So there hasn't been much time for blogging - or pretty much anything else than study study study.

Tuesday Julie came by so we could study German together, and luckily it went pretty okay for us both. It calmed me down a little, but still...

... by Wednesday I was all over the place with nerves again. But then Thursday morning I got my exam question, and phew, that day wasn't fun! I didn't do much else than work on my exam and panic!

But then Friday morning I felt quite okay, so I drove up to the school, had a ciggy and then went up to my exam. It actually went very okay, and I passed with a C (or in Danish a 7) and I'm very happy about that! :)
Then I drove home, had a victory cuppa coffee, and then at 5 my mum and dad came by. We were all going to my grandpa's birthday party, so not long after they'd arrived, we drove off. It was a nice night, but by then end of it I was soooo tired that I almost couldn't sit up right. So when I got home at around 10, I just crashed!

And then yesterday I got up at 11 - after 13 hours of sleep! - and were ready to get a few things done. I did the laundry, cleaned the apartment, read up on my Psychology exam, re-potted some plants and in the evening I stayed up all night watching all four Scream movies. I didn't get to bed until 5 o'clock in the morning, so actually...

... I just got up an hour ago today! I gotta do something about my sleeping pattern; I still have one exam to go, so I better be on my toes!
Anyway, next Friday I have my last exam, so this coming week there won't be any blog posts either. Just so you know ;)

Have a lovely Sunday; I'll see you in a week


No comments:

Post a Comment