Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sunday was Mother's Day...

... but I didn't see my mum on account of her and my dad were by the countryside in the Swedish house.
Anyway, I always buy some little thing and a bouquet for Mother's Day, and I always feel like I haven't done anything special. So this year I decided to do a little something silly, so I painted two small pictures and draw some funny things on some coffee cups. I've also bought some expensive chocolates, just to be on the safe side (haha). Anyway, I know it might be a little juvenile, but I actually think it's funnier than just a box of chocolates and some flowers.
We're going to Sweden over the coming weekend, so I'll have the chance to give her the present there...


... Now we'll just have to wait and see if she "accidentally" drops and breaks the two cups, haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment