Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Summary

As always, when I get home late from vacation in Sweden, the Sunday Summary is posted later than usually. Anyway, now that you're up to speed, let me tell you a bit of what happened to me this week... which actually, when you think about it, ain't a whole lot.

 

As you know I was vacationing at the Swedish country house this past week, and to tell you the truth, we've (my mum and dad and I) haven't really been doing much. Most of the week we've been inside, and I've not done much other than taking it easy and trying out my new iPad mini. We've been out skiing a bit, but not much else, actually.

 

Although yesterday we drove to Växjö and did a little shopping. I wanted to visit the local thrift shops, and of course I ender up buying lots and lots of lovely and kitchy things - I'll do a post about my purchases later this upcoming week.

 

And then today it was, once again, time to go home. As always, it takes 4-5 hours to get back to Denmark, and I've been unpacking ever since I came home a couple of hours ago. Luckily I'm almost done and I did my homework in the car, so for the rest of the evening I'm just gunna relaxe and drink some coffee.

 

Sorry for the short Sunday Summary today,

but I really just wanna get the unpacking over with ;)

I hope you all had a lovely week and are exited for the one to come.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment