Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sunday Summary

My very first blogpost from my brand new iPad mini - actually it's quite fun, but I'll have to admit that it is a bit difficult, but oh well... Everything in it's time! Anyway, you'll have to bear with me, cause there might be a spelling error or two - damn autocorrections, haha.
Well well well, what a week it has been! I feel like a lot has happened, and right now I almost can't recall all of it. Anyway, I'll give it at try :) Monday I had a Psychology class to attend, so I got up, got ready and got to class alright. Luckily Mondays aren't that hard since I only have about 2 hours of school. We watched a pretty interesting movie and then suddenly, school was already over. Nothing much happened for the rest of the day, but as you might remember (if you follow the Facebook page - find the box to the left of this post) I updated the page saying that my computer broke down. I panicked quite a lot, but luckily my old neighbor is some kind of computer sales - and repair man, so he can probably fix it for me - phew!

Tuesdays nowadays, are reserved for going to Copenhagen, where I have a German class in the late afternoon. I took it easy when I woke up, and then at around 3 I biked to Roskilde station, where I took the train to Copenhagen Central Station. I got to class right in time, and then I just sat taking notes and tried to speak German as best as I could. This sounds pretty negative, but I'm actually thrilled about that class. I'm so happy I signed up for it! My dad picked me up in the city after I was done with class, and then he drove me back home to Roskilde - aaah, thanks dad, :)

Wednesday Maria came by for coffee - it's been quite a while since we've had morning coffee together, and even though it might not be the best thing to do, she actually ended up skipping a couple of classes so we could just hang out and chat. As always, it' an absolute delight to see Maria, and Wednesday was no exception :) When she left to go to school, I spend the rest of the day cleaning up a bit and then just relax with Netflix and coffee.

Friday was loooooooong but good. I got up at 6 'o clock and got ready for the adventures of the day, and at around 7, my mum and dad came by to pick up my packed bags - you see, Friday we got a week off from school, and of course I'm spending it at the Swedish country house with my parents. Ah well, at around 9 I took the bus to school and the just picked up some food for my lunch break, and the a little later, at around 10, classes started. School went by as normally, and then after classes were over I met up with my mum, and together we took the train to Valby. We did some shopping of the necessities and then my dad came by and picked us up - and then we were off to Sweden. The GPS showed that we would be at the house at 8, but when all was said and done it was well over 10 when we got the the house. We did a few stops, one if them being Field's Shopping Center outside if Copenhagen. and that's where I got my new best friend; my new iPad mini. actually I've never really though that I needed one, but now that I have it, it's really hard to imagine how I could live without one ;)
Later, when we were well passed the boarder, we went by IKEA where I got a nice present for my niece's birthday next month, and then I bought myself some nice glasses. And then finally at 10.30, we were finally at the house. But ah, there were a fair bit of unpacking to do, and it was actually only at around 12.30 we were all done. Even though I was tremendously tired, I still had my new iPad to try out, and therefore I only went to bed when I was practically falling asleep at the table...

... So therefore I got up a bit late yesterday. I helped out around the house - it's not all just sitting around and relaxing, haha. There was a lot of snow to be shuffled and the loads of other chores to do. But I don't mind at all - it's all part of the charm :)



No comments:

Post a Comment