Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lovely Living Room

Last week I showed you a picture of my new tablecloth, which I'd ordered at the start of this month. When I got it, I immediately loved it sososo much, and I decided to order a couple of pillows to match, so that my couch area really fits together. I ordered the pillows at H&M's Home department and used a lot of the discount codes for this month, so I actually got them for cheap money. My parcel was sent last week, so yesterday I was exited for it to get here. However, I had to wait so long for it, that I in the end lost hope of getting it that day. Luckily the postman was just late, and so I got my parcel after all. And lookie look how lovely it looks now!
With my new pillows, I decided to move my home made (thanks mum!) quilted blanket and pillows over to my lounge chairs, which in it self was actually pretty fun too. I really like how I have a red thread in my home, and still it's not too matchy-matchy. All in all I'm pretty happy right now, and I thought I'd show you the end result of my mini makeover ❤ 

 

3 comments:

  1. I have a red thread in my home, and still it's not too matchy-matchy. All in all I'm pretty happy right now, and I thought I'd show you the end result of my mini makeove Fairmont Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have one entertaining living room, Natalie! Your pink pillows are good match to your midnight blue lounge chair, and to your tablecloth as well. They definitely add some character to your space! So, you have all the right to be happy with it! :-)

    Darryl Margulies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Darryl

      First of all, I'm sososo sorry it has taken me so long to reply - I couldn't do it on my iPad for some reason... hmm.
      Anyway, thank you so much, I do love it :)
      Thanks for your comment, you're too kind :)

      //Natalie Madeleine

      Delete