Monday, January 7, 2013

January And Onwards

It sure has been a very long time since there's been an outfit here at the blog - actually, I think it's been months. There's a good explanation however. With the Scandinavian weather consisting of rain, snow, fog and more rain, it hasn't really been a great idea to dress up over the top. However, I found this lovely ensemble in the sales at Evans over the holiday, and as I am a sucker for the Swan by Clements Ribeiro line, I couldn't resist spending a bit. Well, it wasn't bad at all; the prices were severely reduced. I got this outfit for around 35 or 40 pounds (if you're interested, the prices has been slashed even further - check out the links below the photos) and I'm very much in love with it. It can be dressed up or down, and work great for all seasons. I got my parcel Friday, and so I thought I'd wear the clothes today. 


Picture one
Picture two

No comments:

Post a Comment