Monday, December 10, 2012

Life Lately.

Okay, so here's what's been happening today:
I got up at 7 o'clock and got ready for my Chem exam. As I got to school, I was actually okay. But ah, how things change fast, don't they?
The first couple of people did pretty good at their exams, but then we got some unsettling news, which made me sososo nervous.
When it was finally my time to draw a question, I actually felt okay about it. But after preparing for 20 minutes my exam started, and I bombed !
Long story short, I actually failed the exam. Oh how I hate Chem!
BUT the day has actually been pretty amazing since then. Kasper and I went home to my place where we drank Christmas tea, ate baked goods and went outside by the frozen lake, where we had a snowball fight. Ah how I've missed throwing snowballs and (trying to) build snowmen.
Yes I failed Chem, which still annoys me tremendously. But the day has been awesome and funny since that stupid exam.
Now I will look forward to Christmas and just forget everything and all about Chem, haha.

I hope you've all had a lovely day. Treat yourself to a snowball fight or building a snowman - it really brightens up your day :) 


Me and Kasper had so much fun today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment