Sunday, November 4, 2012

H&M Discount Codes For November

Just like last month, I thought I'd do a little post with some discount codes for H&M. I noticed that the post I did last month got over 1000 hits, so that must mean that H&M have had a severe lost in income, haha. Anyway, everybody loves a good discount code, and it just so happens that I have a new one for you this month - and since it's nice to be nice, I thought I'd post some of the same ones from last month, that still works - yes, I have checked it out.

Anyway, let's start with the new one, which is actually only for a short period of time. The code gives you 25% off an item of your choice, but only lasts until November 11. Ps: I'm not really sure if this code only work with Danish shoppers, but give it a go.
The code is: 0230

The second one also gives you a 25% discount on your purchase, though I'm not quite sure if it's on your entire purchase, or just one item.
The code is: 9910

The last one gives you a £5 discount when you spend over £6. This code is long standing, and has worked for me for a couple of years now. It should work in all countries, so don't mind that "£"
The code is: 1304


I'm pretty sure you can use all of the codes at the same time, but remember that the first one's only valid until next Sunday
- so hurry up and spend all of your money, haha. H&M have lots of pretty Christmas things for the lovely upcoming season.
Happy shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment