Friday, October 26, 2012

Liebster Award




So I've been nominated for a interwebz blogger award called "The Liebster Award" by one of my lovely followers Dionne from Supersize my Fashion.
There are some rules; among them that you should pass the award on to other "promising bloggers with less than 200 followers" but as it is, I don't really know any. This in itself is a bit embarrassing, but about 6 months or so ago, I had to cut way down on my blog reading, and so I don't really have any bloggers to pass the award on to.
However, even though I might be breaking the rules here, I do think it's a really nice gesture, and I'm very happy to get the award.
As a part of the "challenge" you have to ask some questions to the bloggers you pass the award on to, but there's also some questions to answer from the blogger who gave you the award.
And so, even if I'm not the best person to receive something like this, I thought it might be fun to answer the questions Dionne gave me.
So here we go:

1. What inspired you to start your own blog?
- I guess it was just to try it out. I knew I had to blog about something I found interesting, and at that time it was fashion. Today this blog contains much more than just fashion, and it's exactly like I've always wanted it to be.
2. What are your favorite places to shop?
- I'm a huge online shopper. I buy everything on the internet, and the only time I buy something in a real store is when I'm in Sweden. I love Asos, ModCloth, New Look and Lindex. 
3. What's your guilty pleasure?
- I have many. Of course there's always sneaking food from the fridge after midnight and letting the dishes stay in the sink for one more day. But the biggest guilty pleasure must be online shopping.
4. When getting dressed, is there an item you built the rest of your outfit around? If so, what is it?
- Yes and no. It depends on so much. If anything, I go for the complete look in general. 
5. What do you usually wear on your day off, around the house?
- I like looking pretty even though I'm alone. I always wear a little makeup, and around this time a year, a nice thick cardigan, black leggings and my oh-so-beloved fauxfur slippers.
6. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
- Haha, here comes that online shopping again. But also, I lovelovelove to clean and decorate my apartment.
7. Single, in love, engaged or married?
- I'm as single as they come, and I'm not looking for anyone.
8. What's your favorite movie?
- I guess if you go by how many times I've seen it (and sobbed to it), it must be Titanic. A classic!
9. Is there a saying or phrase you live by? If so, what is it?
- Uh I have many. All of them are positive. But I guess the best one is just to take it one day at the time. A mantra I used when I stopped drinking, and it's still burned into my mind.
10. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
- According to one of my favourite childhood movies, Aladdin, you can't wish for more wishes. But if I had 3, I guess I'd wish for more money, so I could pay off all of my loans. I would also wish I had more tattoos. And then finally I'd wish I had a bigger apartment. 
- Oh, and of course, the winning answer, "World Peace" - although I'd actually love that!
11. If you had the opportunity to style a celebrity (female), who would you style?
- I would love to try to style the late Amy Winehouse. Not that she would've needed it!
 
So there you have it. I might not be the best at following rules, but at least I had fun doing this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment