Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Summary

After slumming it up on the couch for a couple of hours, I finally felt ready to turn on the computer and write this weeks Sunday Summary.
(Explanation comes further down)
This week started out kind of slow. I had a coffee date with Maria on Tuesday, but unfortunately she had to cancel last minute.
In stead I rode my bike to Ro's Torv and did a little shopping.

Wednesday I actually drove to Ro's Torv again. I had seen a cool trey and a very chick glass water bottle the day before, but needed some time to think about the purchase. Since I had nothing to do anyway, I decided to go back to Ro's Torv again and buy it. In the evening I enjoyed life with lit candles, The Big Bang Theory and whitening my teeth. The strips I got in the mail earlier that day work amazingly, however, my teeth does hurt a bit afterwards. But hey; no pain no gain ;)

Thursday my parents stopped by. We went out to grab a bite to eat at - you've guessed it - Ro's Torv. Wow, now that I see it in writing, I suppose I've been there a lot this past week, haha ;) Anyway, I always enjoy spending time with my parents, and Thursday was no exception. It was nice to see them again, and our Italian meal was lovely and enjoyed on a roof terrace in the blazing summer sun.
It was actually fat&fancy's birthday that very same day - a fact which only occurred to me thanks to the alarm on my phone :) Anyway, it's kind of funny how much has changed since I started the blog - both here at the blog and in my life. I love love love blogging, and I love love love all of you who checks in to read about my little life - so a BIG thank you to all of you!

Yesterday, was the absolute big bang of this week. I went to Copenhagen to meet up with some girlfriends in Sydhavnen, where we enjoyed our selves with drinks and jello shots - and as always; water for me ;) We were all going to a Burlesque show later in the evening, and even though we slowly started getting ready at 5 and had planned to leave the apartment at around 9.30, we somehow managed to get out 2 hours later. However, it didn't matter much, cause when we arrived the party was just getting started. It was a fantastic night; we did a little dancing, a little drinking and a lot of cigarette smoking. Last night I was actually, for once I might add, grateful for the outdoor smoking law; it was nice with a couple of breaks outside where we could "de-sweat" haha. Anyway, I had so much fun last night. I would have been happy just to sit around in the corner looking at all of the cool people in fantastic costumes. As it was, I was moving around quite a lot though. I went home at around 3 - I didn't really want to leave, but I was getting a bit tired, and I had a "long" way home. I was home at around 4, and I actually managed to remove my makeup and take a shower, as well as eat a bowl of serial, before I crashed on my bed. Anyway, I woke up at 3 today, and then just slummed on the couch for a couple of hours.
Luckily I never get hangovers - as I don't drink - but I still get tired haha :)

That's what I've done this week.
It's been pretty amazing, and I hope yours was as well :)

- Here's a picture of me from last night. As it turned out, I was actually very underdressed, haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment