Thursday, August 9, 2012

Four Things Right Now

I'm one happy camper today. It's been a great summers day; a lot of good things are happening right now,
and I thought I'd let you in on some of the reasons for my superduperfantastic mood:





























My parents stopped by today. We decided to go out and eat dinner, and I drove.
As you can clearly see, i have some problems with parking spaces, haha.






























We decided on going to an Italian place in town. We sat in the sun on a roof top, eating a delicious dinner and talking it up. 
But it was very hot in my black clothes, so I ended up drinking a lot of water.





























I'm getting ready for Saturday, where me and a bunch of girlfriends are going to a burlesque show in Copenhagen. The dress code is strict, but fortunately in my favor. There's a lot of options on the table, but I chose to go the vintage inspired way. My hair is gonna be big, my lashes long and my makeup dramatic. I can't wait; I think the whole evening is gonna be magnificent!



















And finally, it just occurred to me that today is fat&fancy's birthday. Two years old, and my baby's only getting better. It was a rough - and kinda sloppy - start, but I finally feel like this blog is exactly like I always wanted it to be. But I also need to give a bog shout out to all of you, who continues to come back and read about my little life. I'm so happy that you're interested, and I can't wait to let you in on more of my life.
Here's to another two years! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment