Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Baby, It's You

For once, I got up fairly early this morning. It's a kind of rare occasion when I'm on summer break, but I woke up to a ringing phone, and in stead of going back to sleep after my phone call, I chose to get up, make my bed, make a pot of coffee, take a shower and get dressed.
Today is the first time in what seem like forever, that I got a bit dressed up. Later today Maria is coming by for a couple of hours.
I can't wait; I haven't seen Maria since the exams, and I really miss her. But she's a mum, and she has obligations at home,
where as I have all the time in the world to just do whatever I feel like. Anyway, it's gonna be so great seeing her again.
Another thing about today is, that I've really had a great morning. There's just something so nice about getting up at a decent time a day.
I've enjoyed cups of coffee, magazines and The Beatles' 'Baby, It's You' on repeat.
I hope all of you are gonna have a fantastic day as well.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment