Friday, January 27, 2012

New Purchase: Bag from Friis & Company

I just wanted to show you my last purchase of this month.
I bought this bag on a Danish site called Miinto. I was really lucky, it was on sale and really cheap 
- especially considering it's a Friis & Company bag.
I know it's neighter 50s or 60s - if anything, it might be a little 70s 'rock chick' inspired. 
But I've always loved fringes on bags, and so I simply couldn't resist.
I ordered it yesterday, so I hope it'll come tomorrow at the latest
- that way I can break it in at the concert I'm going to tomorrow :)
Anyway, I just wanted to show you 
- see you in a minute ;)
 


Jeg ville lige vise jer mit sidste køb i denne måned. 
Jeg købte denne taske hos Miinto, og jeg var super heldig, 
for den var nemlig på udsalg og virkelig billig
- især når man tænker på at det er en Friis & Company taske. 
Jeg ved godt den hverken er 50er eller 60er agtig 
- hvis jeg absolut skulle sætte et årstal på,
ville jeg sige at den nok er en lille smule 70er 'rock chick' inspireret. 
Men jeg har altid elsket frynser på tasker, og kunne derfor ikke modstå at købe den. 
Men som sagt er det altså også det sidste jeg køber i denne måned ;) 
Jeg bestilte den i går, så jeg håber at den senest kommer i morgen 
- så vil jeg også kunne bruge den til det outfit jeg skal have på i morgen, 
hvor jeg skal til koncert i Planetariet
Nåh, men jeg ville ihvertfald bare vise jer den 
- vi ses lige om lidt ;)

1 comment:

  1. Designer clothing now has become a prominent choice in the wish list of lifestyle dressing. When it comes to Designer Clothing in India, one has the wonderful blend of cultural essence of India with the modernity of global fashion. The best of Indian designers could be one’s best bet to become cynosure of all eyes. Amazing cuts and finishing in these designer clothes have made India such a huge hit in world fashion.

    ReplyDelete