Tuesday, January 10, 2012

10% Discount at H&M.com

One of the many advantages of being a member of H&M Club is 
that they sometimes send you pamphlets with great offers or discount code on them. 
Today I got one of these pamphlets in the mail, and so I wanted to share the news with you. 
Right now you can get 10% off on your purchase on H&M.com or in H&M's catalouge.
Just enter or (if you order from the catalouge) say the code

9602 for a 10% discount

The offer stands until January 22, 2012.

(The offer is not valid on the designer range)



En af de mange fordele ved at være medlem af H&M Club er, 
at de indimellem sender én foldere med gode tilbud og rabatkoder. 
I dag fik jeg sådan en folder med posten, og jeg syntes jeg ville dele nyhederne med jer. 
Lige nu kan I få 10% rabat på jeres køb på h&m.com eller i H&M's katalog. 
Alt I skal gøre er enten at indtaste eller (hvis I bestiller i kataloget) sige koden

9602 og få 10% i rabat

Tilbuddet gælder til 22. januar 2012

(Tilbuddet gælder ikke på deres designer kollektion)

No comments:

Post a Comment