Monday, October 24, 2011

Outfit Of The Day: C'est Si Bon (It's So Good)

I promised you a GORGEOUS rockabilly//pin up inspired outfit, and here it is.
Om My God, this is my absolute favorite outfit of all time!
The shirt is the prettiest thing I own, 
and that pencil skirt sure has completed many of my outfits.
Now, you're gonna see this outfit again on Saturday (maybe Sunday)
since I'm wearing it for my sisters 30eth birthday. 
Only I'm gonna spice it up with a little polka dot hat 
and some big, thick and luscious fake eyelashes. 
Have a great night ladies and gents ♥
 // Shirt: KappAhl // Pencil Skirt: H&M //
 // Pearls: KappAhl // Belt: Evans // Tights: KappAhl //
 // Shoes: Amy Winehouse for Fred Perry //
Jeg lovede jer et fantastisk rockabilly//pin up inspireret outfit, så her er det.
Dette outfit er mig absolutte favorit outfit nogensinde!
Skjorten er den fineste ting jeg ejer, og pencil skirtet 
har virkelig gjort mange af mine outfits komplette.
Men I fr altså dette outfit at se igen på lørdag (eller søndag) 
for jeg har planlagt at have det på til min søsters 30 års fødsesldag. 
Men jeg spicer det op med en lille hat med polka prikker 
og nogle store, fyldige og fine falske øjenvipper.
Hav en skøn aften mine damer og herrer ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment