Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fancy Smokin' Fashion?

A couple of months ago I found out that one of my favorite designers makes cigarettes!
Yves Saint Laurent have been making and selling cigarettes with the world wide known YSL logo on the pack for many years now, making smoking fashionabel.
While I seriously don't advice anyone to pick up smoking, I still think that these cigarettes are super fierce.
I'm a big smoker myselfe, and I spend a lot of money keeping up with my bad habit, and
I would love to carrie a pack of these around, but unfortunatley 
they are heavy on the health and the wallet.
You can buy the cigarettes online, and if you live in Scandinavia, most big airports sell them too.



For et par måneder siden fandt jeg ud af at en af mine yndlings designere laver cigaretter!
Yves Saint Laurent har lavet og solgt cigaretter med det verdenskendte logo YSL på pakken i en del år nu, og dermed gjort det fashionabelt at ryge.
Jeg vil seriøst råde alle til at holde sig fra cigaretter, men jeg synes stadig at disse cigaretter er super fierce.
Jeg ryger selv rigtig mange cigaretter om dagen, og jeg bruger en masse penge på at holde min dårlige vane
ved lige, og jeg ville elske at have en pakke YSL smøger i tasken,
men desværre kan de ødelægge dit helbred og din økonomi.
Du kan købe cigaretterne online på nettet, og hvis du bor i Skandinavien kan cigaretterne 
også købes i stort set alle store lufthavne.

No comments:

Post a Comment